Pinterest - Who are you following?

Hi everyone,

I am hooked on Pinterest!  I don't even look at it unless I have more than a half hour uninterrupted (how often does that happen??).  I think it is a great place to curate (the buzz word for sites you collect other sites on) because images are so much easier to remember.  A list of links doesn't jog the memory as well.  The simplicity doesn't hurt either.  Make sure you have the "Pin it" button, it is so very useful.

I am following some great people.  You can see who they are by clicking on "Following" on my page.  If you are following some great World Language teachers, I would love to know who they are.  I also have an interest in pinners who pin about History and using technology in the classroom.

I haven't checked it out much but there is a similar site to Pinterest called EdShelf.  It looks promising too.  

Here are some other links that may be helpful to you relating to Pinterest:

How to save a copy of your Pinterest boards as a pdf

Larry Ferlazzo's Pinterest compilation

16 Ways Educators can use Pinterest infographic

37 ways teachers should use Pinterest

Your Guide to Pinterest free eBook download

Are you using Pinterest with your students?  Please share how!

¡Gracias!  Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment