Bump App

One of my students shared the Bump App with me today.

He had not completed some questions about a movie they watched when there was a substitute.  Those questions were ones that I had written on the board.  When I write things on the board such as questions, notes or anything that I may need later, I take a picture of it with the iPod.  Then I email it to myself so I can have it on my classroom computer to upload to Skyward (grading program).

I told him that I had the picture of the questions on my iPod.  He asked me if I had Bump.  After giving him a pretty strange look, he explained.

Bump is an App that allows you to share pictures, files and such very easily.  I don'y have to email or message them out if the person is there with me.

Both parties open the Bump App on their phone or iPod.  Select what you want to share and bump your phones together.  It's amazing!  It is going to be so easy to share whiteboard pictures with absent students now!

It is also easier to get my photos on my computer.  Just go to https://bu.mp/ open the App on your iPod or phone and bump your phone on the space bar!  I am so excited!  Notes from the board to my computer in a matter of seconds!  No email to check....  You can also send files from your computer to your phone or iPod.  I am seriously stunned!

Loving this App!

Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment